How To Recover Deleted Files In PC
Are you troubled with accidental deletion of files ??
Today, I am back with an idea of recovering of deleted files in PC. We are very much troubled with the accidental deletion of the files which are very important to us.I will share a software with which you can recover accidentally deleted files.
I am talking about "Recuva" , a software which can recover your deleted files quickly and easily.
Features of Recuva:
- It can recover files such as pictures, documents, music, videos, emails or any types of files you have lost accidentally.
- It can recover files from memory cards, external hard disks, pen drives etc.
- It can recover deleted files from newly formatted or damaged hard disks unlike most recovery tools
- It has deep scan modesto find traces of hard to find files.
- It also has the feature to delete a file permanently and make sure the files remains deleted forever.
STEPS TO RECOVER DELETED FILES IN PC:
- Firstly download the "Recuva" software HERE.
- Open it and click on next.
- It asks for types of files you are going to recover and select the type of files you want to recover. Then, click on next.
- Again click on next. A screen appears which asks the location for the deleted files. Select the required file location where you want to search for the files which were deleted previously and click on Next.
- Now a screen appears which prompts you to click on start to search for deleted files. If you want to "Deep Scan" files which finds hard to find files then tick on "Enable Deep Scan" and start your search.
- Wait until the search finishes. After the search finishes, recover the selected files you want to recover.