How To Use Free Net In NCELL Using OperaMini
NOT WORKING ANYMORE ......
As we all know, Ncell is a biggest network provider in Nepal and it has offered various offers to it's customers. It has also offered to access some sites in zero balance such as Twitter, Wikipedia etc.
Today i am going to share a trick to browse any sites in Ncell using Operamini with it's free service Twitter. You can use this trick until Ncell provides free Twitter.
- This trick is only possible for Mobile Operamini not PC.
- You should try this trick with zero balance .
- This trick will work until Twitter free service is available.
Now you should follow below steps to access any sites using Operamini =>>
- Firstly, Download OPERAMINI HERE if you don't have it. Also you have to create a new Twitter Account and also you can use your current Twitter account but as many unnecessary tweets will be tweeted, it is better to sign up a new Twitter Account.
- You should verify your new Twitter account with a valid email account.
- Now, open OperaMini and Log In with your Twitter Account. If you wish to visit www.pzone93.tk then you should tweet www.pzone93.tk.
- Now you should see your tweets and click on the link in your tweet which you had tweeted recently. And it will ask , it will cost if you visit the link and you should tick on don't show it again something like that and press ok to visit the link free of cost.
- In the following ways you can visit any link as you like and as you wish.
- Also if you want to Google Search then, You can enter your desired search in google search in OperaMini and copy the link and tweet that link for free Google Search. You can visit the links from the Google Search following the same steps.
So, guys I hope that you got the trick to browse Ncell for Free using OperaMini.